- The Yahrzeit System enables you to associate a Yahrzeit (an anniversary of a person's death) observance with a family database. A family or an individual within that family database can observe the Yahrzeit.
Gregorian and Jewish Yahrzeits
- You may choose to have Yahrzeit anniversaries observed by the Jewish or Gregorian death date.
- You can choose all Yahrzeits to be observed by either calendar, or mix them.
- You can also setup a system default for all new Yahrzeits entered by setting which to observe. You can do this in Setup--> General--> Defaults
- Yahrzeits are entered into the system from the family's Yahrzeit Page.
- The Yahrzeit Page entry consists if the following information:
- Name of deceased (First and Last)
- Hebrew name of deceased
- Date of death for deceased (Gregorian and Jewish)
- Relationship of deceased to the mourner
- Two note fields (that can be used to store information such as plaque location)